Food Services


Food Services


Director of Food Services
Nadine Doucette

Phone: 781-618-7477
Fax: 781-618-7088

Assistant Director
Alcina Smith

Phone: 781-618-7431

Check us out on our social media:

Food Service twitter Food Service Facebook

Food Services Public Release Statement




You may prepay your child's meals online or via the telephone at: or 877-237-0946
Click here for instructions on how to setup your pre-paid account.

UPDATE: has changed their company name to: My Payments Only the name has changed. They will continue to service your pre-existing Lunch Payment accounts, along with any new Lunch Payment accounts. Your children's past and future payment information, ID number, and password will remain the same. You will be able conduct business as usual. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Nadine Doucette by phone at (781) 618-7477

If you have any problems with the mealpay online account system please call their telephone support number, 800-859-6508.

Whitman-Hanson Mealpay Account Support:

Click here for a Free/Reduced School Lunch Application

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


(1)         mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;


(2)         fax: (202) 690-7442; or


(3)        email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.